WoW Repack Cataclysm 4.3.4

liosbellife

Explorador
Desde
1 Jan 2021
Reacciones
Honor
Am here am again, may i ask i got a big problem in a big part. I try every content in repack, i take my tiem o repair somethings, quest, dung, but there something still without work. The spell arcane missile (ID: 5143,7268) have problem with the other spel 79683, this one must active just sometimes, buts its active every time and when u use 5143 or 7268 the aura not disapear, and still making cooldown very fast. I try to see if was a DB problem, using all spell_() tables from other server and yeah, it was a DB problem but this part of DB its no my strong, i can be here for months trying but i ask for help if someone here, repair tthis on his copy or got some idea about hoy to do it or any tool i can use to make this work easy. Thanks

Desde
7 Apr 2020
Reacciones
Honor
Am here am again, may i ask i got a big problem in a big part. I try every content in repack, i take my tiem o repair somethings, quest, dung, but there something still without work. The spell arcane missile (ID: 5143,7268) have problem with the other spel 79683, this one must active just sometimes, buts its active every time and when u use 5143 or 7268 the aura not disapear, and still making cooldown very fast. I try to see if was a DB problem, using all spell_() tables from other server and yeah, it was a DB problem but this part of DB its no my strong, i can be here for months trying but i ask for help if someone here, repair tthis on his copy or got some idea about hoy to do it or any tool i can use to make this work easy. Thanks
check in the spell_proc_event table I think it's called that and look for the id of the power and compare them with that of another server, which is where the probabilities of activating are set and I think the duration too (I don't have much experience fixing spell)

liosbellife

Explorador
Desde
1 Jan 2021
Reacciones
Honor
check in the spell_proc_event table I think it's called that and look for the id of the power and compare them with that of another server, which is where the probabilities of activating are set and I think the duration too (I don't have much experience fixing spell)
First it was a problem into table spell_linked_spell, because how i tell u. When use missile, dont consume aura. Now its repair this part, aura its consume by cast arcane missile. Buttt...... there always a but, now when u cast missile, get again that aura, one more, and one more, and one more. U know. And i canot find anything lookin into other DB. BREAKING MY F*****G Head, brain, armas. (We are not prepare)

Desde
7 Apr 2020
Reacciones
Honor
First it was a problem into table spell_linked_spell, because how i tell u. When use missile, dont consume aura. Now its repair this part, aura its consume by cast arcane missile. Buttt...... there always a but, now when u cast missile, get again that aura, one more, and one more, and one more. U know. And i canot find anything lookin into other DB. BREAKING MY F*****G Head, brain, armas. (We are not prepare)

Archivos adjuntos

• spell 5143, 79683.rar
    272 bytes · Visitas: 37

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para comentar

Debes ser usuario para poder dejar un comentario.

¡Regístrate!

Crea una cuenta en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Acceder

¿Ya tienes una cuenta? Accede aquí

3,739Temas
24,614Mensajes
15,330Usuarios
kizzarathÚltimo usuario